Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. All sales are in Canadian Dollars.
2. All charges will appear on your credit card statement as ‘Cellar Direct’.
3. Prices quoted on the Cellar Direct website do not include shipping or GST. These will be calculated and added on to the final invoice price upon check-out. Cellar Direct will engage the carrier on behalf of the customer. The shipping transaction is between the customer and the carrier and the customer assumes all risks that the shipment is compliant with local laws.
4. All deliveries require a signature and picture proof of age verification (legal age of majority to purchase alcohol) upon arrival.
5. Once you have been charged for wine you cannot cancel or receive a refund. All sales are final.
6. Notwithstanding clause # 5 above, should your shipment arrive damaged email us the details and a photo of the package and broken bottle(s) to email@example.com within 10 days of receiving your shipment and we will refund the purchase price of that wine. If you receive a corked bottle of wine please email us within 30 days of delivery and we will rectify the situation.
Errors and Omissions
Occasionally, our listed prices, bottle sizes or quantities may be incorrect. We make every effort to make sure that our product database is accurate, however, in the event any such mistakes occur, we shall be held harmless for any such errors. This website content is provided “as is” and “as available” without any express, implied or statutory warrantee of any kind. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website.
The information you give us is held in complete confidence and used solely for the purpose of your Cellar Direct membership and transactions. Your personal information is never shared or sold to third parties or websites. All payments are PCI Level 1 secure – the global data security standard that every business wanting to accept payment cards and store, process, and or transmit cardholder data must comply with. If you subscribe to Cellar Direct emails or club then your email and other information is used strictly for those purposes only.